Reporting to the General Manager of General Contracting, the Project Coordinator will perform various
administrative tasks and stakeholder liaison tasks.
● Coordinate with sub-trades such as electricians, plumbers, and HVAC technicians for scheduling
and site access, ensuring contracts are in place and signed, WSIB clearance certificates are up
● Support Site Supervisors by identifying suppliers that can reduce costs, placing material orders,
organizing material delivery, ensuring that they have materials and tools they need, and tracking
progress to schedules
● Accurately enter data of suppliers, vendors and sub-trades into construction management
software, and financial tracking for projects
● Support Social Enterprise team in various administrative tasks related to estimating, proposal
writing, invoicing and timeline development.
● Quickly sketch 3D building assembly, structural, electrical requirements for use by the sub-trades
Full job posting can be found here, and applications can be sent to Ella Cordero at email@example.com